Sunday 27 November 2011

Late News Breaking, This Just In...

Well - hello World!

This is the first posting on my blog. I have no idea what or when I am going to post, just gonna feel my way into it. I have a feeling there may be a lot of rants; most times I feel like blogging are when I am frustrated/disgusted/outraged/bewildered by the world, mainly in terms of how it appears to me through The Media. Lets face it, that's the main way it appears to anyone, in the West at least, nowadays.

Without me realising it at first, this relationship between people, reality and the media has become a fascination, in a way, in my life. So perhaps through this I can explore it some more. Please feel free to comment, and comment freely. I'm big enough and ugly enough for my posts to take a battering from those who feel they know better, and hopefully I'm flexible enough to at least consider alternative viewpoints.

So who knows when or what I shall post next? Not me. But from the above, and looking at a TV currently showing something called "The Lost Kennedy Home Movies," I think there'll be plenty of material to be discussed!

Catch ya later,

The HM.

No comments:

Post a Comment